It's easy going green!
The Doggie Cottage in Maine is the leader of the pack when it comes to the environment. Here are some of the many ways we are reducing our carbon paw print and providing a safer and healthier space for our furry friends.
- We use LED lights whenever possible for most of our facilities lighting thus reducing our energy output.
- Our outdoor playground areas are covered with an all natural wood product.
- We recycle and reuse all plastic bags and containers.
- We recycle all metal containers.
- We go paperless whenever possible.
- We never use harmful chemicals for snow and ice removal.
- Most of our shampoo's and cleaners are eco-friendly and bio-degradable.
- We conserve energy whenever possible by shutting down parts of the pet resort when not in use.
- We constantly monitor all HVAC systems to ensure optimal use.
- We provide ongoing "green" training to our employee's.
- Industrial Air Purifiers
We are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for our furry friends!