We are proud to serve the following communities: New Gloucester, Windham, North Yarmouth, Yarmouth, Falmouth, West Falmouth, Falmouth Forside Cumberland,Cumberland Forside Pownal, North Pownal, Lewiston, Auburn, Freeport, Bath, Brunswick, Casco, Raymond, Poland, Poland Springs, Westbrook and other towns from all over the great state of Maine and beyond.
$35.00 per night
$25 for each additional dog per family.
Check-out time is at 12:00 noon. A $20.00 per dog (half day) charge will be charged to every dog who checks out after 12:00 noon on the day of departure.
$25.00 Full Day
$20.00 Half Day
Daycare Packages: $115.00 per dog/5 days
*This is a per dog per daycare offer. Daycare packages cannot be split between two dogs or multiple dog families.
Drop-Off / Pick-Up
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 12:00pm
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
(Closed 12:00 - 3:00)
Saturday - Sunday
8:00am - 12:00 pm
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
8:00am - 10:00 pm
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
* If you need to drop off your pet during non-business hours, please call 24 hours in advance so special arrangements can be made.
Kitty Cottage/Exotic Animals
Our Cat/Exotic animal suites are the most unique rooms in the industry. These custom designed rooms are another one of our signature designs and are located in the residence home. With first class amenities in a quiet, private location, your cat will never want to leave. We guarantee you have never seen a cat room quite like these. Please call ahead to arrange a visit and go over any questions and concerns regarding habitat, medication etc. All cats must be current on all vaccinations.
$15.00 a night per cat or exotic pet
**Please call ahead to go over any questions regarding cages, medication, food and other details so we can make your pets stay more safe, enjoyable and comfortable.
Our facility is available for event and training rental.
|Photo updates so YOU won't get separation anxiety!
- Take exit 63 for - - toward Gray/New Gloucester
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Gray-Yarmouth/Poland Spring/Norway-So. Paris/Bethel and merge onto W Gray Rd - -
- Turn right at - - - Portland Rd
- Turn left at - Yarmouth Rd
- Turn left at Depot Rd
- Turn left at Mayall Rd
- Turn right at Merrill Rd
- Turn right at Bull Run. #35
Kennel ID Number: 7MRSA3932
Licence Number: F771
Testimonials from satisfied customers:
- Just wanted to thank you so much for accommodating W & L for the past week! We loved all of the pics on Facebook every day. Their stay
seemed to work out well and they now seem really happy (and worn out!). The bath and nail clip is a nice service in addition to the boarding…we were thrilled to not have to bath them as soon as we got home. We are really impressed with Doggie Cottage and everything it has to offer. We will bring W & L back for more socializing in between
trips! Thanks, again!!
Betsy, Ben & Ethan
- My husband, myself and especially Ebby want to thank Phil for interviewing us and letting Ebby adjust to a new environment. It was a pleasure meeting you and your staff and we were impressed with your facility and ability to care for our fur friends. We've seen and tried some others but feel really confident that this is the proper home away from home for our Ebby and would recommend this to anyone that wants a loving and secure place for their dog. Thank you so much for your time and letting Ebby bless every spot he could find....lol We will be in touch and thank you Maggie for your recommendation to this wonderful place.
- I don't know how to put into words how thankful we are to have Phil, Diana, and Jen at the Doggie Cottage for being be a part of our dogs' lives. Larry will be turning 5 on Halloween this year, and he has been attending since he was 8 weeks old, which was back when Kristi was there, who is also amazing and talented. We adopted Tex through Lucky Pup in April of 2012 all thanks to the Doggie Cottage, and we have the happiest family that one could hope for. It is completely due to Phil's huge heart and empathy for all of our four-legged friends that we even met. Tex After discovering through Facebook pictures that our boy Larry, developed an adorably close bond with Tex, who was a foster at the Doggie Cottage at the time. The services at the Doggie Cottage have always been stellar, but the addition of Phil there as manager has literally put their services through the roof in every department. His idea to post pictures of the dogs on Facebook was so amazing, and I continue to cherish seeing all of them each day our boys go to daycare. We don't have human children, and our dogs are everything to us. As someone who constantly thinks about their well-being ALL DAY, probably to the point of the absurd, the feeling of calm I get when knowing they are at the Doggie Cottage is one of the most wonderful feelings a dog owner could ask for. Phil's natural ability to communicate with and love dogs is evident each time you set foot in the Doggie Cottage, as is Diana's (who is a talented groomer!), and their most recent addition, Jen (I hope I am spelling that name right). I have recommended this amazing establishment to everyone I know with dogs who need services and will continue to do so. Through our constant Facebook posts showing off our dogs, our friends all over the country know about the great services provided here in beautiful Gray, Maine. Thank you so much to Phil and the rest of the team at the Doggie Cottage. You guys mean so much to us and you make the world a better place every day!
- Phil and staff are the best!! I can go on vacation knowing that my golden Wolfie is in loving care. He gets excited just saying "Doggie Cottage" knows that fun times are coming.
- We would be lost without you. Phil and your crew you are all awesome and Jazmine loves it there!
- I just have to say...Phil thank your for being so wonderful. Doggy Cottage is awesome and my grandpuppy, Duke, comes home happy and exhausted. I love knowing he is getting awesome care and that he gets to interact with other kids. Thank you again for all you do!! From one happy grandma!!
- Phil - Thank you so much again for taking such good care of Stevie this weekend! I loved looking through the photos - looks like he had a blast! We will be back soon!
- Riley had a great week with you all. Such a wonderful place to leave her and know she is having fun and taken care of. Thanks again. Rico's first week of puppy daycare, and he has played so much! What a Great week! Thank you Doggie Cottage!
24 Hour Cancellation Policy, a $25 fee can be accessed for late cancellations or no shows.